TOP TWELVE BANANARAMA MVs on TUNESTALKSG



Going thru my "Top Ten" (okay, fine, I cheated with "Twelve" because I didn't want to choose any further lol), I'd clearly realise my music memories of BANANARAMA were rooted firmly in the 80s, while anything from 90s onwards were somewhat alien to me (except for a couple of memory sparks, but even then :p).

Tracks from 1984's "Bananarama", 1986's "True Confessions" and 1987's "Wow!" (Their 2nd, 3rd and 4th studio albums, respectively) are key. Admittedly the most memorable had been their "Wow!" album (which I very faintly remembered owning on cassette, but), entirely produced and co-written with the Stock Aitken Waterman - which were responsible for the synthpop sounds of Rick Astley, Kylie Minogue, et al. That said, ENJOY The Music Memories!









ABOVE: "Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye)" (Taken from the album “Deep Sea Skiving” released in 1983).



ABOVE: "Rough Justice" (Taken from the album “Bananarama” released 1984).



ABOVE: "Shy Boy" (Taken from the album "Deep Sea Skiving" released 1983).



ABOVE: "Really Sayin´ Something" by Bananarama & Fun Boy Three (Taken from the album "Deep Sea Skiving" released 1983).



ABOVE: "I Can't Help It" (Taken from the album "Wow!" released September 4th 1987)



ABOVE: "Robert De Niro's Waiting" (Taken from the album “Bananarama” released in 1984).



ABOVE: "It Ain't What You Do It's The Way That You Do It" by Fun Boy Three & Bananarama



ABOVE: "I Want You Back" (Taken from the album "Wow!" released September 4th 1987).



ABOVE: "Venus" (Taken from the album "True Confessions" released on July 12th 1986).



ABOVE: "Cruel Summer" (Taken from the album “Bananarama” released in 1984).



ABOVE: "Love In The First Degree" (Taken from the album "Wow!" released September 4th 1987)



ABOVE: "I Heard A Rumour" (Taken from the album "Wow!" released September 4th 1987).






BONUS#1: "Help" MV



BONUS#2: Tempus Fugit Mix - Audio Only (Medley Of Venus / I Heard A Rumour / Love In The First Degree)

Comments

Popular Posts