#GuessWhatLOONASong



The Mission: GUESS WHAT LOONA SONG IT IS, based on a single / series of images!

The Answer: Is clickable to view/MV to watch (in tweet captions).
I've essentially posted ALL of the MVs on TUNESTALKSG before, but it was hella fun to relist to them again....!

I had started this exercise on my Twitter to prompt folks to stream LOONA's Round 1 Stage Performance for QUEENDOM 2, before tracking based on WATCHES and LIKES ended April 11th at 11:59pm KST.



(ABOVE is the tweet that started it all, which sparked the notion for #GuessWhatLOONASong on Twitter)

Did I get my message across though? Based on the RTs by @loonathertbot and a couple of well meaning Orbits, my existence in the Twitter-sphere is generally non-existent, but nevertheless I'd hope the tweets remain as prompts for the hesitance of South Korean girl group LOONA 이달의 소녀 beyond the voting stage for "Queendom 2", cheers :)

And of my 10K followers on Twitter did not already know I am a fan of LOONA, they certainly do now! (I wonder how many of them MUTE me tho :p)... Not flexing my number of followers here, as I can literally only count on ONE hand how many actually bother (I think) about my love for LOONA :p





















loonatheworld.com
YouTube Channel
twitter.com/loonatheworld
facebook.com/loonatheworld
instagram.com/loonatheworld
weibo.com
blockberrycreativeshop.com
INTRODUCING LOONA
LOONA on TUNESTALKSG

Comments

Popular Posts