Level 42



"Level 42 are an English jazz-funk band formed on the Isle of Wight in 1979. They had a number of UK and worldwide hits during the 1980s and 1990s." (Wiki). The "Running in the Family" album was the most memorable musically, and will pop immediately into nmind when the name "Level 42" is mentioned ... but I rrealized their discography impacted me more than I'd imagined, from different albums too! Featured here are my TOP TEN ... make it "TOP ELEVEN"!

I was listening to 'DM' MV by fromis_9 (프로미스나인), with the slap~bass reminding me immediately of my musical memory of "Level 42", so now we are here, and it had been such an enjoyable Monday evening choosing this l;ist...!

The Sun Goes Down (Livin' It Up) (1983 "Standing in the Light")


The Chinese Way (1982's "The Pursuit Of Accident")


To Be With You Again (1987's "Running in the Family")


Hot Water (1984's "True Colours")


Take A Look (1988's "Staring at the Sun")


Heaven in My Hands (1988's "Staring at the Sun")


Children Say (1987's "Running in the Family")


Lessons In Love (1987's "Running in the Family")


Running in the Family (1987's "Running in the Family")


Something About You (1985's "World Machine")


It's Over (1987's "Running in the Family")


Comments

Popular Posts