OST CD Album for THE TEENAGE TEXTBOOK MOVIE

TEENAGE TEXTBOOK MOVIE OST Album on TUNESTALKSG 01
TEENAGE TEXTBOOK MOVIE OST Album on TUNESTALKSG 02



So I did a unplanned / "surprise IG Live" (now saved and watchable here on my IGTV, if the embed below does not work :p) talking about the OST for "THE TEENAGE TEXTBOOK MOVIE" from 1998!



I've also added a trio of sample songs in my IG Stories (which'll only last 24hours from post), all from John Klass, who've still kept the ever fresh songs alive ~ so kudos!



Seen from the video and still images here, this OST CD Album is ever so slightly different from the fast-food collaboration release I featured here, but the listed songs remain the same. As well mentioned in the video, you can check out some behind-the-scenes of my designs for the 1998 movie HERE.

TEENAGE TEXTBOOK MOVIE OST Album on TUNESTALKSG 03
TEENAGE TEXTBOOK MOVIE OST Album on TUNESTALKSG 04
TEENAGE TEXTBOOK MOVIE OST Album on TUNESTALKSG 05

Comments

Popular Posts