"Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" from My Chemical Romance (Full Album Listen)

My Chemical Romance


"Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" is the second studio album released by American rock band My Chemical Romance, circa June 8, 2004 (by Reprise Records / Wiki), and would be the first album I had purchase from MCR, after first watching "Helena" MV on MTV, followed by "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" - with their soundscape agreeing with my then need for a "harder, edgier sound" that ultimately drove me and my work, quite frankly (alongside Paramore, Green Day, Foo Fighters and to a larger degree Linking Park), and for quite a few years too. One day I'll talk more about that, but today, in this post, I want to dedicate to a Full Album Listen - because I found the Album Disc! Albeit not in its original jewel case, but that's my constant issue in my lacklustre collecting habits to bare :p

...and because my external CD player is busted, and I want to listen to the album (one of the main reasons why THIS blog exists for LOL). Scroll thru for a listen and look, and ENJOY!

My Chemical Romance


TRACKLIST:
1. "Helena" (3:22)
2. "Give 'Em Hell, Kid" (2:18)
3. "To the End" (3:01)
4. "You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison" (2:53)
5. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" (3:08)
6. "The Ghost of You" (3:22)
7. "The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You" (3:37)
8. "Interlude" (0:57)
9. "Thank You for the Venom" (3:41)
10. "Hang 'Em High" (2:47)
11. "It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish" (listed as "It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Fucking Deathwish" in the album liner notes) (3:30)
12. "Cemetery Drive" (3:08)
13. "I Never Told You What I Do for a Living" (3:51)

(All tracks are written by My Chemical Romance.)



























BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts