Song Yuqi (宋雨琦) performs "Lion" on #StageBoom




Song Yuqi (宋雨琦) of South Korean girl group (G)I-DLE (여자)아이들 performs a Chinese version of "LION" on the first episode of "Stage Boom" on iQiyi精选 - a talent show format showcasing "唱跳" (Sing/Dance) performers...

The above is an edited-excerpt for Yuqi's performance, and you can view the entire 52+minuter first episode below...!



0:00 宋雨琦获韩红超高期待
03:31 《LION》宋雨琦
08:48 《打开》陈卓璇
15:14 陈卓璇不满意票数
16:08 《I Need Bad Girl》陆柯燃
22:49 《PICK ME》周洁琼
32:32 《Pink Blue Sunset》吴宣仪
37:37 《Quizas Quizas Quizas》刘柏辛
42:08 《POSE》VAVA

SHOW DESCRIPTION: The show is led by Han Hong, gathering 11 talented female musicians who have already debuted but lack a chance on stage. Together, they create top-notch and epic stage performances. The Boom girls will compete through battles. In the end, one “Boom Icon” will be determined and given the top resources in the industry.

4+MINUTER EDITION PERFORMANCE&CRITIQUE:


It must have been a long day for me, because I got hella emotional at the end of watching her segment, especially what Yuqi said in her intro - nothing controversial or anything like that - but with the current hiatus (due to controversies of her fellow group member), she released her English language solo album as "우기 (YUQI)", and returned to her home country to perform on stage, and I cannot imagine the circumstance that is this situation ... 宋雨琦, 加油! ... All of which of course I am over-thinking over a group I am not as invested in as I had wanted to be... THAT said, this was her performance on "King Of Masked Singers" which Han Hong had mentioned (I think? :p)...



Also showcased below is (G)I-DLE's by-now-legendary performance of "LION" on QUEENDOM
followed by the official MV from the South Korean girl group...





BONUS: Yugi on "Game of Shark" game show:

Comments

Popular Posts