"Cellphone's Dead" & "Deadweight" MVs from Beck



Came across this blogpost in 2006 which featured a since pulled-MV of Beck's "Cellphone's Dead", and have always wondered about the days when I DID post about MUSIC on my currently primarily TOY and POP CULTURE ENTERTAINMENT BLOG, and one of the reasons I started THIS blog back in the day, was to host "music-related" blog-features, so that I could focus on "TOYS" on TOYSREVIL ...



But the post reminded me tons of MV's I recommended and shared on my blog then, and today will REPOST the full music video for "Cellphone's Dead" - as directed by the inconquerable Michael Gondry (pre-"Green Hornet", sorry), and also 1997's "Deadweight" from Beck (that was part of the OST for "A Life Less Ordinary", and found on the deluxe version of Beck's "Odelay") - but not before another version of "Cellphone's Dead" NOT directed by Gondry. Enjoy :)





BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts