AKMU - '맞짱 (Next Episode) (with Choi Jung Hoon of JANNABI)' OFFICIAL VIDEO

"Until the moment you realize that making a world with the few you will love forever is more important than being loved by everyone."

The MV for "맞짱 (Next Episode) (with Choi Jung Hoon of JANNABI)" by AKMU is here.



www.yg-akmu.com
youtube.com/officialAKMU
facebook.com/officialAKMU
twitter.com/ygent_official


The young fifth grader, who wanted to be loved by everyone
and wanted to be a good friend to everyone
Stumbled into the inevitable first fight
And made his mother sad

Son
Why didn’t you fight back

Mom I was so sad that I fought with a close friend
It hurts more than my bruised mouth or the whole class coming to watch

Drying her hands from the sink, she said,
Gather your hands, let’s pray for your friend
The little boy closed his eyes, and in her arms
he learned love and forgiveness

Son
What do you want to be when you grow up
Mom I want to make you happy
From the things that make us frightened and sad

Now I don’t see
Why I should be loved by everyone
Why I should beg for someone’s approval and attention

I just want to live happily
With the ones who love me




BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts