My Top 10 Fav PARAMORE MV Tracks

My "connection" with Paramore through the years had solely been via YouTube (not counting the two OST from pop culture films), with remembering vividly watching their MV for crushcrushcrush on MTV, and backtracking their discography, but have never been able to actually add any of their albums to my hoard.

The American alternative pop rock sound invaded my subconsciousness with a singular wave, alongside My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Linkin Park and Foo Fighters (the last two accompanying me thru to the late-2000s).

I'd started the day choosing my "Top 10 Favs", only to discover lead singer Hayley Williams have had her own solo career recently, so I'll have to find time to check that out, with her voice one of the more unique draws to Paramore, I admit. Meanwhile...



















Comments

Popular Posts