Full Album Listen for #MyChemicalRomance's "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" (2010)

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Danger Days TUNESTALKSG 01


I've always adored and vividly remember my 2003 album "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" by My Chemical Romance, but the existence of THIS album totally escaped my mind! Until excavating it last week in a small stash of "lost" CDs, I was actually quite amazed I found "Danger Days" - with this more likely a purchase from the Sunday Flea market at China Square Central (since defunct), which more likely would've resulted me in a listen and a jolt of memory ... but maybe I didn't...? THIS "full album" blogpost is to remedy that ...

Looking at the date of the album release, it probably was because I was still lying in the hospital at the time of release, that's why (:p) ... now I have to wonder if I indeed do own "The Black Parade", or was it a figment of my adled imaginations...? I'll do a "full album listen" if I ever DO find the CD tho... LOL



WHAT-IS: "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" (often referred to as simply Danger Days) is the fourth studio album by American rock band My Chemical Romance released on November 22, 2010, by Reprise Records... It was the final album released by the band before their six year disbandment from 2013 to 2019.

The album's storyline follows a city in post-apocalyptic California in 2019, where a few outsiders called Killjoys fight against an evil corporation. In 2013, frontman Gerard Way published a comic that continues the story described in the album, written by Gerard Way and Shaun Simon, illustrated by Becky Cloonan and published by Dark Horse Comics."
(Wiki).

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Danger Days TUNESTALKSG 02 MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Danger Days TUNESTALKSG 03 MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Danger Days TUNESTALKSG 04 MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Danger Days TUNESTALKSG 05 MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Danger Days TUNESTALKSG 06


FULL ALBUM:



TRACKLIST:
1. "Look Alive, Sunshine" (featuring Steve Montano) 0:29
2. "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" 3:25
3. "Bulletproof Heart" 4:55
4. "Sing" 4:29
5. "Planetary (Go!)" 4:06
6. "The Only Hope for Me Is You" 4:32
7. "Jet-Star and the Kobra Kid/Traffic Report" (featuring Steve Montano) 0:26
8. "Party Poison" 3:35
9. "Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back" 3:49
10. "S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W" 4:27
11. "Summertime" 4:06
12. "Destroya" 4:32
13. "The Kids from Yesterday" 5:24
14."Goodnite, Dr. Death" (featuring Steve Montano) 1:58
15. "Vampire Money"
BONUS TRACKS:
16. "Zero Percent"
17. "We Don't Need Another Song About California"















MY TWEET-COMMENTARY (while prepping this post):



BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts