Full Album Listen for AKMU's NEXT EPISODE



Launched July 26th is AKMU's "NEXT EPISODE" Collaboration Album - which has thus far spawned two music videos for '낙하 (NAKKA) (with IU) and 전쟁터 (Hey Kid, Close Your Eyes) - which I've reposted below, for what is thus far an exceptional album and a soundscape as diverse as my music memories could discern - from Western indie and electronic pop, to indie 2000s pop rock, to even Thai rock ballads (all based on my personal music memories, I insist) - and what a journey this album has been!



If my external CD player is not busted, I'd have definitely considered snagging their album... We'll see ... meanwhile, here is the Tracklist with individual tracks showcased below. Enjoy.

01. 전쟁터 (with 이선희)
02. 낙하 (with 아이유)
03. BENCH (with Zion.T)
04. 째깍 째깍 째깍 (with Beenzino)
05. 맞짱 (with 잔나비 최정훈 / Choi Jung Hoon)
06. Stupid love song (with Crush)
07. EVEREST (with Sam Kim)

















www.yg-akmu.com
youtube.com/officialAKMU
facebook.com/officialAKMU
twitter.com/ygent_official


BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts