'Don't Fight The Feeling' MV & Character Clips by EXO 엑소 & Full Album Listen



EXO's Special Album "DON’T FIGHT THE FEELING" has been launched (Stream here), with the MV for the title track released and seen above.

I do not normally follow boy bands in Kpop - the intense machismo does not agree with me - but in the case of this MV, I feel the guys enjoying themselves as much as they are performing sincerely, and that is ALWAYS an enjoyable plus for me personally!

I'd wanted to post the following MV teaser not too long ago, but was caught up with my excitement for LOONA-reveals, so... :p



I've not been a EXO-fan, but I can certainly appreciate the aesthetics and quality seen in the MV here! And I am certainly enjoying the "sci-fi/space faring"-trend currently seen in Kpop MVs, thanks!

Find out more on exoship-saga.com, and scroll to the bottom of this post for a Full Album Rip, followed by individual Member/Character Clips!

EXO Official:
youtube.com/weareoneEXO
facebook.com/weareoneEXO
instagram.com/weareone.exo
vlive.tv/channel/F94BD
twitter.com/weareoneEXO




Tracklist:
01 Don't fight the feeling
02 파라다이스 (Paradise)
03 훅! (No matter)
04 Runaway
05 지켜줄게 (Just as usual)

CHARACTER CLIPS:


WHO-IS: "EXO (Korean: 엑소; stylized in all caps) is a South Korean-Chinese boy band based in Seoul, consisting of nine members: Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai and Sehun. The band was formed by SM Entertainment in 2011 and debuted in 2012." (Wiki)


Pre-orders on Amazon, with the title to be released on June 18, 2021. Purchasing from these links will help me keep the blog going, thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts