CHUNG HA: X Music Video & Querencia Album Pre-orders Launched



PRESS (via CHUNG HA_Official): "CHUNG HA releases her 3rd single, ‘X’ (STREAM HERE), the last puzzle piece to complete the upcoming 1st studio album. The album is orchestrated with three different chapters that encompass different themes and various musical colors for each track. Each album Chapter has its own main single, and is broken down into 3 segments.

Just as light can refract and unfold delicately into a beautiful spectrum, these singles each represent a crucial sliver of the whole spectrum of CHUNG HA.

The album concludes with producer BlackSkirt’s own interpretation of ‘CHUNG HA’s life. Now is the time to place the third and final piece of the puzzle."







"You gotta love me at my worst if you want me at my best."
I had come to know more about CHUNG HA via her appearance in "Running Girls" (And I am there because of Chuu from LOONA), and subsequently watching her VLOGS on CHUNG HA_Official, and you too can follow her on her socials:

youtube.com/c/CHUNGHA_OFFICIAL
instagram.com/CHUNGHA_official
twitter.com/CHUNGHA_MNHent
facebook.com/ChungHa.MNHent
cafe.daum.net/MNH-Chungha




Also featured here is the above Performance Video "Dream of You" (with R3hab) and "Play" (featuring Changmo). All three tracks showcased here are apart of her first full-length album "Querencia", since scheduled for release on February 15, 2021. Scroll to the bottom of this post for online pre-order links!


"Kim Chung-ha (Korean: 김청하, born Kim Chan-mi [김찬미]; February 9, 1996), better known mononymously as Chungha (stylized as CHUNG HA), is a South Korean singer, dancer and choreographer. She finished fourth in Mnet's girl group survival show Produce 101, becoming a member of the resulting girl group I.O.I. Following the dissolution of I.O.I in 2017, Chungha debuted as a solo artist with the extended play "Hands on Me"." (Wikipedia)





Comments

Popular Posts