#MUXTAPE08: ELECTRO-JANGLE

"In the beginning, I'd wanted to go all Electronica with bleeps and dips ... then I'd also wanted to rock-out a tad with head-boppin' and feet-tappin' Jangly-guitars and wotnot ... then I couldn't find enough CDs to work either themes (most of my CD-cases does not contain actual discs, as I'd swop them all around via bad habits of not putting stuff back from whence i'd taken them) ... hence, I present to you ELECTRO-JANGLE on TOYSREVIL.MUXTAPE.COM instead! heh." (First blogged in 2008)

Kings Of Convenience - Little Kids (Ladytron Remix)
Goldfrapp - Strict Machine
The Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be
Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less and Less
New Order - Regret
Kasabian - Seek And Destroy
Ladytron - Sugar
JET - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
JET - Last Chance
Electronic - Vivid



Kings Of Convenience - Little Kids (Ladytron Remix)














Kasabian - Seek And Destroy






JET - Last Chance


Comments

Popular Posts