Full Album Listen for Duran Duran's "Seven and the Ragged Tiger"



So Twitter tells me that on this day in 1983 (21st November), Duran Duran released their 3rd studio album "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" through EMI and Capitol Records (*also on the same day in 1986, they released their 4th studio album "Notorious")... so of course I have to do a Full Album Listen! I think I bought this album (cassette) too, as the songs sound very familiar LOL

Side One:
"The Reflex" – 5:29
"New Moon on Monday" – 4:16
"(I'm Looking For) Cracks in the Pavement" – 3:38
"I Take the Dice" – 3:18
"Of Crime and Passion" – 3:50

Side Two:
"Union of the Snake" – 4:20
"Shadows on Your Side" – 4:03
"Tiger Tiger" – 3:20
"The Seventh Stranger" – 5:24

BUY FROM U.S.AMAZON:


SIDE ONE:









SIDE TWO






Comments

Popular Posts