Full Album Listen for Duran Duran's "Notorious"



So Twitter tells me that on this day in 1986 (21st November), Duran Duran released their 4th studio album "Notorious" through EMI Records (*also on the same day in 1986, they released their 3rd studio album "NotoriousSeven and the Ragged Tiger")... so of course I have to do a Full Album Listen!

Side One:
1. "Notorious" 4:18
2. "American Science" 4:43
3. "Skin Trade" 5:57
4. "A Matter of Feeling" 5:56
5. "Hold Me" 4:31

Side Two:
6. "Vertigo (Do the Demolition)" 4:44
7. "So Misled" 4:04
8. "Meet El Presidente" 4:19
9. "Winter Marches On" 3:25
10. "Proposition" 4:57

I reckon at this juncture of my teenage-life, I've moved forward from Duran Duran, after enjoying spin-off projects "Arcadia" (Simon Le Bon, Nick Rhodes, and Roger Taylor), and to some degree "The Power Station".

BUY FROM U.S.AMAZON:


SIDE ONE:










SIDE TWO:








Comments

Popular Posts