"comethru" with Jeremy Zucker X Chuu (JTBC K-909 221022)




Lately I am always feeling heartbroken whenever I hear Chuu sing, not because of anything else but remembering that she loves singing and performing, and is currently not really doing it with LOONA (*The status of which I am tired of worrying and speculating in my mind for)... and with her progressively involved with variety shows (some of whom thankfully has her performing), it somehow feels a pity, but for performance opportunities like this, with Jeremy Zucker and other duets with singers, including "LULLABY" (with BI) and "WORLD IS ONE 2021" ("Live" performance) ... as well solo songs including ONE AND A HALF(일과 이분의 일) and "Brunch" OST for ("Daily JoJo). Moving forward, I reckon all I'll aim to do is be happy for her performing, and support her (and everyone in LOONA for that matter) - So proud of Chuu! Hwaiting!

Head to this introductionary blogpost to find out about Chuu and her debut single "Heart Attack". The song seen up top is Jeremy's 2018 "comethru", the MV for which is watchable below, cheers.



Comments

Popular Posts