WHOM from WHERE Reads TUNESTALKSG



I've never truly actively investigated WHERE my readership are from, from this hobby blog of mine - with a daily readership of not more than 100 hits, it had never crossed my mind to find out WHO actually reads this blog.



Featured above are the recorded stats for the past 12 months, with the Top Three countries being United States, Sweden, and Singapore (very surprising). I don't have the stats to state WHICH particular genre folks liked to read about on this blog: KPOP to 80s Music and not much else in between, actually. Featured below is the Top Ten blogposts most read, for the past 12 months - which showcased mostly KPOP-released posts, so there's that...



But to be honest, this has always been a "hobby-blog", meant for me to share my own personal tastes and preferences for music, as well serve as a somewhat "playlist" / "jukebox" for myself, so it needed serve as anything beyond that ... and as much as the statistics show, it generally remains my "personal blog" at the end of the day.

One of the main kicks at the end of the day too, is re-reading my words and preferences from years down the line, to see how much has changed, or of anything has not.

THANK YOU for being one of the few who've been reading this blog though, really appreciate it, wherever you may be from :)

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL.

Comments

Popular Posts