I Need This LOONA Fanart Tee



I want to buy a tee with the above fanart. (Anybody who know who drew this, please give me a headsup, tweet etc - so I can credit accordingly, thanks!).

The image was first seen in Episode 9 of QUEENDOM 2, where South Korean girl group LOONA visited the cafe to see the "CROWNS UP LOONA" fan/Orbit-created wall of messages and encouragement (Someone needs to do a sloooooooow-pan of the wall for other Orbits to read!).



Aside, I have constantly been watching the below featured Dance Practice video for 今月の少女's Japanese debut "HULA HOOP" (first featured HERE) nearly every time I'd finished streaming BUTTERFLY and even previous LOONA X QUEENDOM2 stages, and developing a love for it, more than the MV itself, to be honest.



The above video was uploaded "22 Oct 2021", and has thus far received approx. 2.2mil hits (compared to "1.6mil" for the official MV), and I sometimes wonder if these were the current "threshold", compared to the numbers LOONA's QUEENDOM-stages have been receiving for tracking days thus far.

LOOΠΔ's MV for "Butterfly" has thus far amassed "47mil" hits, since it's upload on "19 Feb 2019". Feel free to CLICK HERE to view my dedicated blog-feature, cheers.




Comments

Popular Posts