Linkin Park

- All MVs here via @LinkinPark/
- Posted MV-links to Linkin Park on TOYSREVIL in 2005.
Meanwhile, here are my fav music videos...!

Pts.Of.Athrty


A Place for My Head


From The Inside


What I've Done


Crawling


One Step Closer


Leave Out All The Rest


Breaking The Habit


Shadow Of The Day


In The End


Numb


Papercut


Faint


Somewhere I Belong


One More Light


I have no memory of which Linking Park track I first heard, but without a doubt it would've been a music video on MTV.

I remembered flirting with MV-tracks on and off through the years, enjoying but never committing, until my first dedicated album purchased mid-2000s', with "Meteora" (2003), then back-tracking to "Hybrid Theory", and continuing with "Minutes to Midnight" (2007), Shinoda's THE RISING TIED in 2005 kept the notion burning ... ending with "A Thousand Suns" (2010) which I realized I never turn played the album, but for buying the toys associated with "A THOUSAND HORIZONS" (A charity art show / initiative with proceeds benefiting the victims of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami disaster).

I Reviewed WWRp Bramble
Linkin Park BE@RBRICKS


I will always remember Meteora and Foo Fighters' "There Is Nothing Left to Lose" (1999) etched into part of my life - specifically for a period of 6 months, while on a television series project, and needing both albums pumped thru my discern headphone energising me for said half-a-year's worth of what-I-recognize decade(plus) later as spirit-breaking-work with led to my burnout, both physically and mentally - echos of both albums floating in the mind's ether - without purpose but for said etched memory.

Linking Park bore thru my consciousness again tonight, after posting a MV on TOYSREVIL - in a totally unrelated post about collectible hand-painted toys - which bore the name "NUMB", hence leading me down this rabbit hole on a Sunday night, while I press pause for everything else I was working on on my laptop.

Comments

Popular Posts