KPOP Boy Groups React To BigBang's "Still Life" MV



South Korean Kpop Boy Groups WINNER, iKON, TREASURE were invited to react to BIGBANG's "봄여름가을겨울 (Still Life)" M/V (reposted below for your easier viewing pleasures), in an excessively interesting piece, when it's not the artist talking about themselves, as most other "React To MVs" videos are.



BIGBANG was my personal entry point into "KPOP", where I'd dug up their past discographies (as examples of "Art Direction for Music Videos" in a module I was teaching), whoich was borne of my memories of tracks seen on MTV or some other shows - all of which led me down to being devoured by BLACKPINK and not too long later, LOONA!

In a way, seeing the other participating groups for QUEENDOM 2 reacting to other groups' stage performances is similar, and frankly is highly enjoyable. It's one thing to be judged by viewers and fans, and another to be viewed by your peers.

Comments

Popular Posts