Dissecting LOONA's "Shake It" Stage for #Queendom2



And so I've gone and done a third(+4th) video for by-now-titled-"Dissecting-Stage"-series where I take yet another closer look at the Stage seen in "Round 2 / Song Switch Round" of South Korean survival show "QUEENDOM 2" (with imagery and footage seen in Episode 3), with a dedicated focus on LOONA's Stage Performance (I Take a CLOSER LOOK HERE).

All this to self-indulge and dust-off the cobwebs of my past experience as a "Set Designer" for a local television broadcaster here in Singapore (about 2 decades+ ago OMG :p), and as importantly to have a legit excuse to seek folks to STREAM AND CLICK THIS VIDEO (Watches and Likes will be counted as "Votes" for LOONA's performance, to be assessed and accounted for / Tracking ends April 18 at 11:59PM KST / Watch regardless of tracking, because this is a legendary performance, IMHO)/



And instead of a huge chunk of an indulgent 40+minuter video (I couldn't upload that size too anyways :p), I've gone and split the video into TWO indulgent 20(ish)minuter watches instead. I wonder how long it'll be Copyright Claimed (as it did my first video)...? :p



ABOVE: PART ONE (1/2)
BELOW: PART TWO (2/2)



TWEETED:




CREDITS:
Additional Images and Footage for the video taken off: Mnet Kpop / VIU.com / @loonatheph / @I_LAND_U2

Comments

Popular Posts