이달의 소녀 LOOΠΔ "+1" (Fanmade Full Mixtape by ZSunder)



Full "mixtape" from ZSunder, remixing 6 tracks from LOONA's most recent discography (from HULA HOOP and &), listenable in YT-video compilation below, or downloadable here...!



Featured below are text from ZSunder's captions, describing the tracks:

Track #1. +1 Intro [0:00]
Mostly inspired by Ujico's "Cosmo Funk". I decided to separate Starseed's intro from the actual song and turned it into the intro for this album.

Track #2. STARSEED [0:45]
This one is in style of Moe Shop's recent work, mainly "GHOST FOOD" for the first verse.

Track #3. HULA HOOP [3:29]
There's a bit of Daft Punk in there! This edit was the hardest to complete just because I couldn't get it to sound how I wanted it to.

Track #4. PAINT THE TOWN [6:43]
Remix that I've posted on the channel last year. I knew I had to include this in the album because of how similar the soundscape was to the rest of the tracks. Song used is "Superhuman" by NCT 127.

Track #5. BE HONEST [10:03]
It was difficult to come up with a future house remix for this song because of the modal mixture and key changes, so I had to find a reference that had a lot of modulations. I sampled "ハレ晴レユカイ - 燦鳥ノム" by Moe Shop for the entire edit.

Track #6. A DIFFERENT NIGHT [13:25]
The progression is from YOUHA's "Abittipsy" (and Arno Cost's "Muse") since I thought it'd fit A Different Night. Also felt like a cheesy synth pop track would be a nice album closer.

CREDITS TO:
- GCKM (Starseed Acapella)
- Olivia Soul, Universe Code Nightcore (Hula Hoop Acapella)
- Crybaby Records (PTT Acapella)
- pop filter (Be Honest, A Different Night Acapella)

Comments

Popular Posts