Full Album Listen for "Voices Carry" by Til Tuesday



"Voices Carry" is the first studio album by American new wave band 'Til Tuesday, released in 1985 from Epic. Essentially one of my main go-tos of the 80s, from the American wave that felt more electronica than glam-rock but for a taste, which was perfect for me to bridge with my love for the British New Wave of the 80s.

TRACKLIST:
1. "Love in a Vacuum" 3:34
2. "Looking Over My Shoulder" 4:15
3. "I Could Get Used to This" 3:02
4. "No More Crying" 4:18
5. "Voices Carry" 4:20
6. "Winning the War" 4:03
7. "You Know the Rest" 4:26
8. "Maybe Monday" 3:40
9. "Are You Serious?" 3:15
10. "Don't Watch Me Bleed" 3:26
11. "Sleep"


FULL ALBUM LISTEN



Track 1. "Love in a Vacuum"


Track 2. "Looking Over My Shoulder"


Track 3. "I Could Get Used to This"


Track 4. "No More Crying"


Track 5. "Voices Carry"


Track 6. "Winning the War"


Track 7. "You Know the Rest"


Track 8. "Maybe Monday"


Track 9. "Are You Serious?"


Track 10. "Don't Watch Me Bleed"


Track 11. "Sleep"


And that's about all I remembered from 'Til Tuesday, and the sole album I own and adore ... then there's "What About Love" track from their second album "Welcome Home" (1986) and the only song I recognise, cheers.



For this blog-feature, I'd discovered the second track released for "Welcome Home", with "Coming Up Close" being the vibe of Aimee Mann's subsequent solo indie-soundscapes, and so different from their first album, IMHO. Kudos for development and growth of her sound, I reckon.

Comments

Popular Posts