tripleS new sub-unit Vision@ry Vision Line-Up is Complete




And the Vision@ry Vision sub-unit of 12 members has been announced - consisting of YooYeon, NakYoung (Leader's Pick), YuBin (Modhaus Pick), Kaede, Kotone, YeonJi, Nien, SoHyun, Xinyu, Lynn (Modhaus Pick) and YiJeon, with HyeRin chosen as the leader of the line-up = ALL members of whom were picked/voted on my the COSMO-community, via the recent dedicated Grand Gravity (aka "Voting Period"). "Normally" I would resist posting this on the blog, but for an upload of Kotone performing a "Visionary Dance"...!



Is this the beginning of solo dance featured-SHORTS of the selected members we'll be seeing from now on? I certainly hope so! Its time we get to witness updated skills of the girls! No shade, yo! We KNOW they can dance... witness:





...Add to that being that I am able to recognise the names and members now, after multiple viewings of their Badge War (STRONG GIRL (Season 1) & GIRLS NEVER DIE (Season 2)), posting MVs and tripleS subunits and watching assorted SIGNALS (How I got to know the 12 members of LOONA way back when too LOL) non-sequentially ... and here I am :)

I have to say though: the total number of 12 members reminded me specifically of "LOONA", but I am fine with it, be it by design manifestation or destined coincidence, I'll just wait to see what happens next ... meanwhile, do not mind me posting THIS, for memories' sake:


Comments

Popular Posts