MUXTAPE08: 2008 vs 1980s (Part 1 / B-Sides)

And while I'd posted this list of MUXTAPE08-songs, it got me thinking "What are the 'B-SIDES' to these singles?", and at 2AM on a Saturday morning, I did my fair share of googling with these being the result, cheers.

"Gotta Lotta Nerve (Perfect Perfect)" by Hall & Oates (B-Side to "You Make My Dreams")


"Tonight" by Rick Springfield (B-Side to "Don't Talk To Strangers")


"Bad Is Bad" by Huey Lewis & The News (B-Side to "The Power Of Love")


"Going to Liverpool" by Katrina & The Waves (B-Side to "Walking On Sunshine")


"Private Room" (Instrumental) by Starship (B-Side to "We Built This City")


"Miss You Tonite" by Kim Carnes (B-Side to "Bette Davis Eyes")


"Turn Around" by David Grant (B-Side to "Could It Be I'm Falling In Love" by David Grant & Jaki Graham)


"Somewhere in the City" by Phyllis Nelson (B-Side to "Move Closer")


"Street Thunder (Marathon Theme)" by Foreigner (B-Side to "I Want To Know What Love Is")


"Stranger Eyes" ("My Best Friend's Girl") by The Cars (B-Side to "Drive")


"Theme From Labour of Love" by UB40 (B-Side to "I Got You Babe" Feat. Chrissie Hynde)


"How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore?" by Prince (B-Side to "1999")

Comments

Popular Posts