McDonald's x NewJeans Arrives In Singapore



UPDATED: I tried the chicken, and this was what I thought:



Announced is the new McDonald's x NewJeans collaboration to launch the all-new K-Sweet & Spicy Chicken McCrispy, here in Singapore. The collaboration had been on for months, but only now has reached SG. According to mothership.sg, the set'll come with it's iwn dedicated packaging, much like the furore of when BTS crossed over in 2021, and folks subsequently did more with the packaging ... also UPCYCLE COUTURE & HYPEBEAST CRAFTY MAKES and THE BTS MEAL MOBILE!



Look, this ad was effective, because I very nearly ordered a set for myself for Thursday night dinner ...! But the crowd lined-up was ridiculous at my neighbour-mall, and neither can I splurge on online orders, so...

Here's a look at some videos from months back, for McDonald's x NewJeans;



Comments

Popular Posts