100% ACID JAZZ (Full Album Listen)

There was a none-too-brief period in my life when I chilled-out to the "Acid Jazz", as part of my ongoing Soundtrack To Life, with none-too-clear-memories of the clubs I visited, the names of the establishment I honestly do not remember (#truestory), but what I do remember was not feeling comfortable with the judge-eyes everytime, rather than being wrapped in the embrace of like-minded enjoyers of the music genre...



I ultimately realized very selfishly I could partake of the soundscape via my own headphones instead. Somewhat like turning my eyes away from toxic fan-tweets, and enjoy the music by my lonesome... or post them on my blog, for like-minded enjoyers to enjoy. I've never really remembered or kept any "friends" who enjoyed the genre with me too, not for the lack of wanting tho... So continues my eternal battle with "conformity" was masses I am not welcomed in. Meanwhile, these 20-tracks are listenable in the YT-MVs below, cheers. No worries, I will not judge you.

TRACKLIST:
1. The Brand New Heavies–Dream On Dreamer
2. Jamiroquai–Blow Your Mind
3. Diana Brown & Barrie K Sharpe–The Masterplan
4. Leena Conquest–Boundaries (Radio Edit)
5. Guru–Trust Me
6. Digable Planets–Rebirth Of Slick (Cool Like Dat)
7. United Future Organization–Loud Minority (Radio Mix)
8. Freak Power–Turn On, Tune In, Cop Out (Radio Mix)
9. Incognito–Sunburn
10. Raw Stylus–Pushin' Against The Flow
11. Carleen Anderson–True Spirit (Domino Mix)
12. Gang Starr–Jazz Thing
13. Us3–Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) (Edit)
14. Corduroy–Mini
15. Jhelisa–Friendly Pressure (Radio Edit)
16. Mother Earth– Jesse
17. Brooklyn Funk Essentials– The Creator Has A Master Plan (Radio Edit)
18. Ronny Jordan & Dana Bryant–The Jackal
19. Chapter And The Verse–Black Whip
20. The James Taylor Quartet– The Theme From Starsky & Hutch







1. Dream On Dreamer by The Brand New Heavies

2. Blow Your Mind by Jamiroquai

3. The Masterplan by Diana Brown & Barrie K Sharpe

4. Boundaries (Radio Edit) by Leena Conquest

5. Trust Me by Guru

6. Rebirth Of Slick (Cool Like Dat) by Digable Planets

7. Loud Minority (Radio Mix) by United Future Organization

8. Turn On, Tune In, Cop Out (Radio Mix) by Freak Power

9. Sunburn by Incognito

10. Pushin' Against The Flow by Raw Stylus

11. True Spirit (Domino Mix) by Carleen Anderson

12. Jazz Thing by Gang Starr

13. Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) by Us3 (Feat. Rashaan)

14. Mini by Corduroy

15. Friendly Pressure (Radio Edit) by Jhelisa

16. Jesse by Mother Earth

17. The Creator Has A Master Plan (Radio Edit) by Brooklyn Funk Essentials

18. The Jackal by Ronny Jordan & Dana Bryant

19. Chapter And The Verse by Black Whip

20. The Theme From Starsky & Hutch by The James Taylor Quartet (Feat. Fred Wesley, Pee Wee Ellis)

Comments

Popular Posts