Full Album Listen for "Friends" (2004) by MOCCA



Featured here today is the full album for Indonesian indie band MOCCA's "Friends" (2004), which included "I would Never…" featuring Karolina Komstedt (watch MV below), and two tracks featuring Bob Tutupoly.



I remembered blogging about the band (for a MV that I cannot seem to find existed), but never truly managed to listen to said album, nor secured their music CDs (except for 2017's "Colours"), but have continued to love their soundscapes thru the years.

TRACKLIST:
01. On The Night Like This
02. I Think I'm In Love
03. My Only One
04. Friend
05. Lucky Man
06. I would Never… (Featuring Karolina Komstedt)
07. You And Me Against The World
08. Buddy Zeus
09. This Conversation (Featuring Bob Tutupoly)
10. How Wonderful Life Would Be
11. Swing It Bob! (Featuring Bob Tutupoly)
12. It's Over Now
13. Good Morning Song
14. Bundle Of Joy

Stream "Friends" on www.ffwdrecords.com!

Comments

Popular Posts