QUEENDOM PUZZLE (퀸덤퍼즐) Airs May 2023



"QUEENDOM PUZZLE" is this year's incarnation of "Queendom" by Mnet, where instead of groups survival (seen in Queendom 1 and Queendom 2), we will now witness INDIVIDUAL FEMALE PERFORMERS battle it out on the survival reality show, starting with 28, with the final 7 debuting in a dedicated "Kpop Super Group". The first promo has been released:



"Queendom Puzzle" is a program that combines existing girl group members or female solo artists into the strongest global project girl group".


The show will premiere someone in "May 2023", and I honestly do not know if I'll be staying on top of this program, subject to WHOM will appear as challengers/contestants tho... In a weird way, I do miss the frenzied (internalised) chaos in trying to find a "live-stream" of the show as it aired in South Korea, and even rewatching it a day or two after on legit platforms (and seeing the slightly different edits and language translations), and even spurred me to pull out my pencils and ruler too...!

I had fully invested my time and energies into "Queendom 2", primarily because of LOONA, and honestly do miss them more than I give myself credit for. Constantly looking back at their performances for the different rounds, but for their current legal woes with BBC, which frankly leaves a utterly bittersweet aftertaste ... but NOT for the members of LOONA!

Imagine the havoc that might ensue if any FORMER MEMBERS OF LOONA are involved in "Queendom Puzzle" tho...! Olivia Hye has been awfully quiet on socials lately, hasn't she? But then again, she is always "quieter" compared to the rest of whomever is still remaining in BBC ... Then count me right in, if that be the case...!


WHAT THE WWW IS TALKING ABOUT QUEENDOM PUZZLE





Comments

Popular Posts