New Wave Nation - The Eighties Anthology (Full Album Listen)

And so I'd found yet another compilation CD with songs from the 80s (in my hoard), which made me wonder: "Why The FK do I have so many compilation CDs featuring essentially the same(ish) songs?"... This is what I came up with;



That I might have been perpetually searching for the "right mixtape" - featuring the "right" songs that I'd like, and would more likely record on a mixed cassette of hits from the 80s. But because I am not talented nor hardworking enough, I could not record a CD(s) of my own.



Some (or most) might argue that I could just do up a digital playlist, of course. BUT I do not have any playlist, nor do I utilise any online or digital media for music (color me "dinosaur", it's okay), except for my laptop's iMusic, as I'd old fashioned enough to want to physically HOLD MY MUSIC - be it on a Compact Disc, or even a physical album ("Cassettes" are "bygone memories" as far as I am concerned LOL).



So yeah, my justification for having yet another 80s music compilation .... And realising THIS particular compilation ,might be the closest I'll get to my ideal mixtape...! Just change out a couple of songs, and a couple of repeats, and this is my teen hood right here! ENJOY the full album listen, cheers.

TRACK LISTING:
1. I just Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew
2. Only When You Leave - Spandau Ballet
3. Shouldn't have to be like that - Fra Lippo Lippi
4. Wishful Thinking - China Crisis
5. Human - Human League
6. Turn Back The Clock - Johnny Hates Jazz
7. It's My Life - Talk Talk
8. All Stood Still - Ultravox
9. Save A Prayer - Duran Duran
10. Miss Me Blind - Culture Club
11. How Can I Fall - Breathe
12. Our Lips Ar Sealed - Fun Boy Three
13. Shattered Dreams - Johnny Hates Jazz
14. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes - Ultravox
15. White Wedding - Billy Idol
16. In A Big Country - Big Country





























Comments

Popular Posts