今月の少女 LOONA Artist & Jacket Photos Revealed for "LUMINOUS"



LOONA's 2nd Japanese single "LUMINOUS" releases September 28th, and Artist Photo and Jacket photos have been revealed. Featured below are the 11 individual CD album covers to be had (via universal-music.co.jp/loona), followed by images from loonatheworld.jp.



11 girls of LOONA 今月の少女 LOONA have participated in the single, except CHUU. It has been mentioned (on Twitter / no links) that these were shot "3 days" prior to their departure for their U.S. leg of LOONATHEWORLD Tour, along with the music video for the single. This single is also tied in to LOONA's concert in Tokyo, for which Chuu is also not involved in.

Event: "LOONA 1st Live" LOONA THE WORLD in TOKYO"
Venue: Tokyo Garden Theater
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2022 (Open 16:30 / Start 17:30)




I remembered my franticness to score their first Japanese single/album release, but I regrettably never did manage that, but will wait for that one day when fortune smiles at my feeble attempts ... I am not wholly sure what is happening this time around with the lack of Chuu's participation, without a clear rationale given by their agency BlockBerry Creative, and that does not sit well with me .... Nevertheless, the best I'll continue to support LOONA with, are these blogposts, cheers.

Stay connected to Twitter @orbitjapan_jp for updates.



Comments

Popular Posts