Twin Peaks OST




Track Listings:
1. Twin Peaks Theme
2. Laura Palmer's Theme
3. Audrey's Dance
4. The Nightingale - Julee Cruise - Julee Cruise
5. Freshly Squeezed
6. The Bookhouse Boys
7. Into the Night - Julee Cruise - Julee Cruise
8. Night Life in Twin Peaks
9. Dance of the Dream Man
10. Love Theme from Twin Peaks
11. Falling - Julee Cruise - Julee Cruise



WHAT-IS: "Twin Peaks is an American mystery serial drama television series created by Mark Frost and David Lynch. It premiered on ABC on April 8, 1990, and originally ran for two seasons until its cancellation in 1991. Following a hiatus of over 25 years, the show returned in 2017 for a third season on Showtime. The season was directed by Lynch and written by Lynch and Frost, and starred MacLachlan alongside other original and new cast members.". (Wiki)



One of my favourite shows of the 90s - not that I understood specifically what it was all about then - but somehow connected with it, and "understood" it (to my own interpretation), but never truly resolved to authenticate my assumptions with anyone else nor online, as I'd felt it was something I could "keep to myself" - something which I obscurely attribute to how the show had affected me, back in the day. Fueled by shows like "X-Files" and my own understand of comic books, said assumptions had dwelled within a corner of my subconsciousness since. Nothing more than the self-inflicted joy of relishing in the notion of being "a select few" who enjoyed "Twin Peaks"!

By the 3rd season revival in 2017, the schtick had faded drastically, and I still have my allure firmly rooted in the 90s' seasons, and the eternally sonically-iconic soundtrack, IMHO. Now to go dig out my Julee Cruise CD....



I had returned to the fictional town of "Twin Peaks" because I had just discovered and featured on TOYSREVIL the impending SPECIAL AGENT DALE COOPER 1/6th-scaled action figure....!

BUY MUSIC FROM U.S.AMAZON:

BUY SHOW:

BUY JULEE CRUISE:

Comments

Popular Posts