SHAKE IT On SOCIALS



I have zero idea if anyone in my TWT-list had muted me during the last few days (or straight up unfollwed me :p) while I was tweeting out #LOONA on #QUEENDOM2 prompts to STREAM/WATCH and LIKE their SHAKE IT video performance (before tracking by Mnet ended Monday 18.4.2022) ... or I might have gained a few, which'll balance out the ones who've left?

I've no regrets (*The least I could do, to support my fav Kpop Girl Group), except for possibly the ineffectiveness of my own personal self-indulgent tweets, save for a few kind souls who RT'd me. It has never been about "clout", but of being effective in the efforts I've put in, as much as I do my other blogs and my main TOYSREVIL-blog - I want to share on my socials so that mopre people can enjoy what I enjoy too, and is something I;d rather engage in, than sharing my opinions (FB is perfect for me to vent, while engagement is not 100% there LOL) which funnily I am trying to here on Twitter ~ LOL

I reckon I'll be sticking to my tried and tested lane, since joining the platform in "2007"...!

Meanwhile, here are some select tweets to save and share (and yes, there were plenty more OMFG hahahaha), from both myself and other folks'.







FYI: The above tweeted question was never answered.
















SHAKE IT will forever be apart of my life even when I do not expect nor plan it to be:



With a tally of 3.7+million views by the end of tracking on designated "April 18", the numbers jumped exponentially til "4 million" by April 20th.

Was this the result of influx of viewers who've chosen not to watch LOONA's performance over their biases, flooding in when tallying timeline is over?

Or was it the long Easter Weekend where folks had family and friends to attend to, in lieu of streaming and LIKING?

Or was it the timezone difference? Where a Monday today was actually "yesterday" in another part of the world?

I've had the opportunity to rewatch Ep3 of Queendom2 on both online streaming (VIU) and on my local cable (tvNAsia) on Saturday and Sunday respectively (SG time), and both did not have the prompt for viewers to check out Mnet's YouTube nor Naver to register their votes by streaming (by the end of each STage Performance). So it is quite literally and solely dependant on Mnet's broadcast (global boradcast my a$$ which due to territorial distribution I am unable to watch legitamitely here in Singapore, and possibly Bangkok and Jakarta), and viewers' awareness to check out Mnet's YT channel for when the videos are uploaded to be streamed.

With that, the social platform awareness has become the beacon whereby information and instructions are relayed. My own personal "education in KPOP" is both via YT and socials too. Finding and figuring out information IN ENGLISH is thankfully not as ardous it it might seem (like everywhere else, figuring out what is real info and what is "fake news" is par the course in this day and age, unfortunately). But then again I am olden and ridged in the first place, so who am I to navigate cyberspace? (I'm not even sure if anyone other than my age-bracket still calls it "cyberspace" LOL)

"Instructionals" on socials are as important to new fans as they could be confusing to folks unfamiliar with what needs to be done when. Most of the folks I follow have been exceptionally thoughful with their instructions, at the very least for a new-fan like myself could understnad and digest most of the info (Or so I think lol). I've tried to simplify my own tweets, hopefully to make it clearer for folks on my own timeline (who are following me more likely for DESIGNER TOY NEWS instead anyways BLESS YOU ALL :p), but I know I am reaching for the unknown here...

Be that as it may, the situation was as interesting as it was socially exhausting, as was the development of additional stats - because over 200K+ views added is "not" a "coincidence" LOL ... hey, but for the power of a CardiB-tweet tho...! Time to move on, and enjoy the journey :)

Comments

Popular Posts