"LIVE CLIP" for the "말리지 마 (NEVER STOP ME)" by (G)I-DLE



CONNECT WITH (G)I-DLE:
(G)I-DLE Official YouTube
(G)I-DLE Official Twitter
(G)I-DLE Official Facebook
(G)I-DLE Official Instagram
(G)I-DLE Official Weibo
(G)I-DLE Official Fansite


South Korean girl group has released a "LIVE CLIP" MV for the "말리지 마 (NEVER STOP ME)" = the 2nd track from their "I Never Die" album (Full Album Listen HERE), and the visuals somewhat reminded me a sliver of something I was involved in back in 2006 with wharehousey-vibes and overhead tube-lights (although nowhere near as exciting as IDLE's version, of course)... ENJOY!



Track #2: "말리지 마 (NEVER STOP ME)"
Composer: 소연 (SOYEON)
Composer: Kako
Composer: Pop Time
Lyricist: 소연 (SOYEON)
Arranger: Pop Time
Arranger: Kako



BUY "I NEVER DIE" ON U.S.AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts