LOONA vs DESIGNER TOYS: ViVi



In this LOONA vs DESIGNER TOYS serial feature, I attempt to pair a member of South Korean girl group LOONA (이달의 소녀) with a "Designer Toy" (A staple of my TOYREVIL-Blog) - specifically ANIMAL-themed, to coincide with said-member's "animal"-icon.

My commentary in the captions of the IG-image/slideshow embeds (along with clickable links to originators, which is one of the important aspects of this project).. There is no "minimum", and there is no "maximum"... and instead of "choosing", I'll let YOU the readers, to decide :)



This blog-feature will be dedicated to the 5th girl to be revealed, VIVI (Introducing VIVI / FEATURES on TUNESTALKSG), and her dedicated animal: "DEER".

Featured above is her 2017-teaser for "Everyday I Need You", and below is her most recent dance for "Hula Hoop" Japanese debut...!

BIRTH NAME: Wong Ka-Hei (黃珈熙)
BIRTH DATE: December 9, 1996
ANIMAL: Deer (사슴)
OFFICIAL COLOR: Light Pink (연분홍색)
(Read more about ViVi on loonatheworld.fandom.com)



THIS particular entry somewhat "jumbled" the order of reveals I had planned, primarily due to wanting to celebrate ViVi's birthday - which fell on "December 9th", for which ultimately I still missed the posting of :p ... But what this also does, is help me "complete" the ladies in LOONA-subunit "LOONA 1/3" :)

FYI: This is NOT a complete or finalised selection, as I will add more options as I go along, cheers. Here are my recommendations thus far:








BUY ON U.S. AMAZON:

BUY ON AMAZON.SG:
Monthly Girl Haseul & Vivi Ver. (Reissue Single Album)
MONTHLY GIRL LOONA [HASEUL & VIVI] Single Album


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

Popular Posts