SONGS FROM THE BIG CHAIR (1985) by Tears For Fears (Full Album Listen)

TEARS FOR FEARS Tape on TUNESTALKSG 01


I've been meaning to don a Full Album Listen for this album for some time now, and the recently featured release from TEARS FOR FEARS has gotten me galvanised and sorted out a PLAYLIST on YouTube, plus this blog-feature!

TEARS FOR FEARS Tape on TUNESTALKSG 03 TEARS FOR FEARS Tape on TUNESTALKSG 04


"Songs from the Big Chair" is the second studio album by English pop rock band Tears for Fears, released on 25 February 1985 by Phonogram Records. ommercially successful singles include "Mothers Talk", "Shout", "Everybody Wants to Rule the World", "Head over Heels", and "I Believe".

Featured here today is the tracklist from my cassette tape of the band, gotten circa "1985" - more likely a bootleg tape (Judged by the lack of lyrics in insert?), and possibly apart of the "3 Tapes for $5" offers back in the day, and I am grateful for that, otherwise I'd not gotten tapes but for recording off local radio!



In this instance, the tape opened me up to beyond their hit singles (then) of SHOUT and EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD... I don't think I've ever gotten / upgraded to a CD album for this tho, something I'll need to consider moving forward with my life ... and yes, it HAS to be a physical CD, no "downloads" for the "old skool fogey" in me MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

SIDE A:
SHOUT
MOTHERS TALK
BROKEN
LISTEN


SIDE B:
I BELIEVE
HEAD OVER HEELS
THE WORKING HOUR
EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD


TEARS FOR FEARS Tape on TUNESTALKSG 02


SIDE A










SIDE B








BUY ON AMAZON:


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

Popular Posts