From Podcast to MVs (LILI’s FILM / TOMBOY / GOT IT LIKE THAT)

How a video recording of a podcast reminded me of a video I watched, and led me to the original performing artist, and finding out about her new music. One of the reasons why I appreciate YouTube for - the opportunity to expose my ears to the world around me. This was the click-path I journeyed last night...



ABOVE: Destiny Rogers tells Eric Nam (of DIVE Studios) her reaction to LiLi's Film (on DAEBAK SHOW Ep. #124), and explains how 'Got It Like That' was made. Featured below is "LILI’s FILM [The Movie]", starring LISA of BLACKPINK performing to "TOMBOY".



Directed and Choreographed by Cheshir Ha
Film Directed by Anthony King
Producer Yeseul Jang
Performed by Lisa, Cheshir Ha, Bada Lee, Monroe Lee, Dazzle Kim
Music by Destiny Rogers ‘Tomboy’ (Official MV showcased below)



As mentioned in the top video clip, I'd searched for 'Got It Like That' M/V performed by B.I X Destiny Rogers X Tyla Yaweh...

Comments

Popular Posts