"BABY I LOVE U" by TEE & Others



Withy South Korean soloist KIM SEJEONG(김세정) covering the track, I had wanted to post a separate feature on the song "Baby I Love U" initially performed by Japanese Singer TEE, for his debut album "Kido I Raku" (Buy on AMAZON / Listen on Spotify) in 2010. I had wanted her version to standalone in her own dedicated blog-feature, but have included her version here with other (select) covers I'd found on YouTube.



According to this Wiki entry: "The song was written by TEE, Hiro and Ryosuke Imai and was produced by Akira. Australian artist Che'Nelle translated and rewrote the song in English for inclusion on her third studio album "Luv Songs". (Both) TEE and Che'Nelle also recorded a bilingual version in English and Japanese, which featured on both of their albums and peaked at number twelve on the Japan Hot 100. Both artists have granted other acts permission to cover the song."

Here are some performance videos of "BABY I LOVE U", including some with translated English lyrics, starting with the Official Video for the English version performed by シェネル(Che’Nelle) - ベイビー・アイラブユー...



Cover by CREAM



"Baby I Love You" covered by オサム × 春茶 (Osamu x Harutya)



"Baby I love U" by ROO(루) featuring Double K(더블케이)



Cover by KOBASOLO & Takeuchi Miyu



(TEE × 漫画コラボMV-10th anniversary-) by TEE himself



Performed by TEE (himself) & MHIRO



"Baby I Love U" by KIM SEJEONG

Comments

Popular Posts