'HAPPEN' MV from Heize (starring SONG JOONG KI)


And here I was, planning to do a mini blog-feature on my favourite songs from South Korean performer Heize, when the MV for "HAPPEN" dropped - which featured actor Song Joong Ki(whose "Vincenzo" series I have yet to wrap up my review for my film/tv hobby-blog POPCORNX :p)...! Icing on the cake? The MV Director is DIGIPEDI - whose work for LOONA MVs is one of the reasons why I love their discography for, IMHO. ENJOY the video, folks!

CREDITS:
Lyrics by Heize Composed by Heize, Gun Hyung Yoo
Arranged by Gun Hyung Yoo, Tae Young Go


BEHIND THE SCENES:



TEASERS:



Heize is managed by P Nation, with "HAPPEN" being the title track from her 7th EP album, released May 20th, and now available on all streaming platforms including Apple Music & Spotify.



TRACKLIST
00:00 HAPPEN *Title*
00:19 Like the first time (Feat. Gary)
00:37 Flu (Feat. CHANGMO)
01:01 Why
01:24 The Walking Dead (Feat. Kim Feel)
01:42 From the Rain (Feat. Ahn Ye Eun)
02:07 Hi, hello?
02:25 Destiny, it's just a tiny dot.

Comments

Popular Posts