Britney Spears' "Break The Ice" Anime-Music Video from 2008

I was wholly unaware of this video's existence, until it popped up on my welcome page on YT, and took me a moment to decide whether to post this on my film-hobby blog, anime-themed blog or even my music-blog...! So THIS BLOG-FEATURE is your "answer" :)



"Break The Ice" is apart of Britney Spear's 2007 album "Blackout", and was released as a single in 2008. The accompanying video (featured above) was directed by Robert Hales, and was based on the superheroine character previously seen in Spear's "Toxic" music video. The anime-influenced animation style was done in "South Korea" (*which I can find zero reference for WHO actually animated it...).

You can read more about the video on Wikipedia and britneyspears.fandom.com. Meanwhile, here's the MV for "Toxic"...

Comments

Popular Posts