#LOONABOT: Sketch Challenge featuring Animal Representatives of LOONA


I started a "doodle-challenge" in 2020, where I attempted to draw South Korean girl group LOONA's designated/representative Animals as "robots" - as part of the Month of March sketch-challenge "March Of Robots", but could not complete the planned OT12.

Reposted here are my Instagram uploads thus far (hash-tagged on Instagram "LOONABOT"), with details since posted on my TOYSREVILART-sketchblog (Also labelled "LOONABOT") ... I certainly hope to be able to complete... one day...

You can doubt my ability to draw, but please don't doubt my love for LOONA! This blog might well be slowly but surely turning into a "LOONA"-focused blog (!) ... but no worries, there'll be tons of 80s-music here after the smoke clears too LOL

Comments

Popular Posts