Unwrapping C Version of [12:00] by LOONA + LOONATV #644-646


In this video (below) I unwrap (instead of "unbox") the "C Version" of LOONA's 12:00 album (which I purchased from ktown4u.com). I did not unwrap them in order (A,B,C,D) tho, and will instead showcase them in order of my unwrapping/unboxing recording, based on my initial choice of favourite covers (View ALL HERE). Included in the video is my pageflip of the 92page PHOTOBOOK too (and more commentary than I had expect to give :p)...



As well featured below are still snaps of my pulls of Photo Cards for ViVi, Chuu and HyunJin (Random 3p out of 33p), MIDNIGHT FESTIVAL TICKET, and STICKER sheet! What I have not opened or check out are the POSTERS available in the first press run, actually! ALSO, scroll thru to the bottom of this post to view LOONATV (#644-646) where we get to see vignettes of the girls during this concept shoot!



LOONATV (Eppisodes #644-646):


BUY LOONA FROM AMAZON:
All 4 Versions:

RANDOM VERSION:

VERSION A:

VERSION B:

VERSION C:

VERSION D:

Comments

Popular Posts