Official Concept Video for "I'LL SHOW YOU" by K/DA


And so I found myself waiting last night for the worldwide premiere of K/DA's "I’LL SHOW YOU" - instead of my planned catch-up my current Kdrama watches (finished up "18 Again", and latest ep of "Tale f the Nine Tailed)... and my wait was not in vain! Not only did I thoroughly enjoyed it (than I had before), but as well a couple of projects grew from there (more on my TOYSREVIL-blog eventually :p). Meanwhile, enjoy the official concept video for K/DA - "I'LL SHOW YOU"!



"Listen to Ahri’s emotional ode to her journey of perseverance and the true meaning of following your heart."

Featured artists: TWICE, Bekuh BOOM, and Annika Wells
Written by: Riot Music Team and Bekuh BOOM
Korean translation by: Lydia Paek and Minji Kim
Produced by: Riot Music Team
Executive produced by: Ahri
Mixed by: Riot Music Team
Mastered by: Riot Music Team
Vocals performed by: TWICE, Bekuh BOOM, and Annika Wells
Vocal production by: Riot Music Team
Additional vocal production by: Oscar Free
P/C Riot Games 2020.


BONUS: 1MILLION dance performance (choreographed by Lia Kim):

Comments

Popular Posts