Top Ten Albums That Have Greatly Influenced My Taste In Music (Facebook Meme)

I was given the task of choosing ten albums that have greatly influenced my taste in music, as a Facebook chain-meme (I'm not too sure if that's the word for it tho :p). "One album per day, for ten consecutive days. No explanations, no reviews, just covers. And every day I ask someone else to do the same." These were the albums:






Quite frankly I had wanted to do a serial feature showcasing the individual albums (and maybe one day I still would), but I reckon this might be more "productive" while waiting LOL

And of course just having "ten" is not going to be enough...! And these are my picks for albums #11-20, because I am greedy, and had tons of reflective fun with this!






I also realised I have TONS of songs, but not necessarily dedicated to full albums ... All the albums here reflect a different aspect, obsession(s), and time in my (still growing) #henglifesg.

I have since stopped buying CDs because I simply can no longer find them, or at least be able to peruse the racks (I don't buy online), and one day hope to be able to go to Japan's Tower Records or sum such locale, and snag myself a lot of anime/film OST! LOL

And if I am able to, snag all of Loona's albums next! HYUKS

Comments

Popular Posts