ILLIT (아일릿) - MV & #SuperRealMe Full Album Listen



I started this blog-feature on rookie KPOP girl group ILLIT (아일릿) based off their "Brand Film" and "Concept Films" (scroll thru to watch), which I found myself floating thru a perpetual summer dream, which I turn honestly reminded me way too much of ADOR's NEWJEANS ... but the Highlight Medley was wonderful, and it certainly would take more than "replicating strategies" for longevity, so let's not worry about it too much :)



The mini album "SUPER REAL ME" has since dropped for HYPE's spanking new gg, so I am here for a Full Album Listen (I am liking all 4 tracks too), and enjoy the hustle for what it is, cheers.



WHO-IS: "Illit" is a South Korean girl group formed by Belift Lab, a sub-label of Hybe through the JTBC 2023 survival competition show "R U Next?". The group is composed of five members: Yunah, Minju, Moka, Wonhee, and Iroha. Originally a six-member group, Youngseo left the line-up on January 5, 2024, due to personal reasons.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illit_(group))

Tracklist:
01. My World
02. Magnetic
03. Midnight Fiction
04. Lucky Girl Syndrome


FULL ALBUM LISTEN BEGINS





ABOVE: Track 01. My World
BELOW: Track 02. Magnetic





ABOVE: Track 03. Midnight Fiction
BELOW: Track 04. Lucky Girl Syndrome




FULL ALBUM LISTEN ENDS




ILLIT (아일릿) ‘SUPER REAL ME’ Brand Film





Creative Director: Serian Heu
Production: AEDIASTUDIO



ILLIT (아일릿) ‘SUPER REAL ME’ Concept Film



(REAL ME Ver.)


(SUPER ME Ver.)



DEBUT SHOWCASE









Comments

Popular Posts