"Ding Ding Dong (땡땡땡)" by LOONA



I have not listened to any LOONA songs since this LOONA vs BBC-situation been killing my enthusiasm (No, I don't blame the girls at all whatsoever), and quite frankly I fkn miss LOONA... and one of the tracks that had always been on my mind is "Ding Ding Dong (땡땡땡)" (Face it, there are tons more, but I'll focus on ONE track today), that brings immediately to mind (at least MY mind) a wonderfully sunshining happy KPOP-track in what I imagined KPOP to have been ... So here we are, and I am feeling Uber-sickly with nursing a cough, so this brought a smile to my heart... and at the same time it dawned on me that I might never ben able to see OT12 LOONA performing live on stage ...Be that as it may, we have videos online to sate our need, and featured below are multiple stage performances, some of whom exclude HaSeul (when she was on hiatus during the #-era), and as well Chuu is missing in LOONAVERSE:FROM concert, which we now know the cause behind that.



BUY [#] ON U.S.AMAZON:


(Info via loonatheworld.fandom.com): "Ding Ding Dong (땡땡땡)" is the is the fifth track from the mini album [#], released on February 5, 2020. The track featured lyrics by Kim Yeon Seo (김연서), composition by minGtion (밍지션), with arrangement by minGtion (밍지션), Kim Yeon Seo (김연서).













#DIDYOUKNOW:

Comments

Popular Posts