Sleeving LOONA Photocards

So I finally bought a Card Sleeve Folder (not exactly what I was looking for, but...) as I wanted to store all my #LOONA Photocards (from both Debut and Group albums that I have amassed), and realized I needed more sleeves!

Meanwhile, here is self-indulgent video recording of me sorting out the albums (chronologically-ish) and well, sleeving the photocards I pulled, cheers. Anybody has extras to trade? I have "Not Friends" dups (scroll to bottom of this post), cheers :)



TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 01
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 02
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 04
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 05
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 06
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 03
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 07
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 08
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 09
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 10
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 11
TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards 12

DUPLICATES:

TUNESTALKSG Sleeving LOONA Phoitocards Duplicates

Comments

Popular Posts