"QUEEN IS NA" Clip for Episode 7 #QUEENDOM2



A new clip has been released, specifically focused on the "QUEEN IS NA / ENVIOUS QUEEN" segment of the Dance Unit, which comprises Enunji of BRAVE GIRLS, HeeJin, Yves, Cheorry and Olivia Hye of LOONA. The 45-seconder on socials (embed below) led to a full version on YT, which unfortunately cannot be watched where I am at, but thankful for Jovian Planet's upload of the 3-&-half-minuter clip on Facebook



Featured below are clips from the clip as seen on socials/tweets, with the full versions watchable at tonight's 9:20PM KST live-stream on Mnet KPOP (not VOD/Video-on-Demand).








I honestly took a double-take when I read "MonoTree" I n the song credits...! The fact is, I became a huge fan of LOONA initially because of a ton of songs from MonoTree, but immediately after Jaden Jeong's leaving BBC, their sounds became a loving memory of my love for LOONA (I do not "long for them" as much as I realize the girls needed their sound to evolve too, IMHO) ... but this situation (seen in tweets embedded below) was such a sweet flavour on top of what looks to be an amazing stage, IMHO.




SCREENGRABS:

Comments

Popular Posts