Performance Video for "Feel My Rhythm" by Red Velvet 레드벨벳



Ok, it's official: I AM OBSESSED with this Performance Video by South Korean girl group Red Velvet 레드벨벳 for the title track MV "Feel The Rhythm" (from their "The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm'" album / Full Album Listen HERE), which I am reposting here:



Major kudos to the production crew and folks behind the concert of day-to-night lighting changes (like "Chapters" in the story, and no I have not read the English-lyrics of this track :p). And also this is one of my favourite videos of Red Velvet, as it showed their smiles and joy during the performance! I certainly hope they enjoyed performing as much as we enjoyed watching this :)

UPDATED: Performance Video "Behind"!





SCREENGRABS TWEETED:





BUY ON U.S. AMAZON:




This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

Popular Posts